Are you a pre-griever or a post-griever?
And what does it look like if you are you someone in your life experience grief in opposite ways? This is the question we discuss on this week’s episode of Atypical Parent.
On this week’s show, we cover:
- Rosie’s sense of humor
- Beau’s drinking skills
- What do we mean by grief?
- Note: this is not just for single people!
- Allison describes being a pre-griever
- Andrew describes being a post-griever
- How does this affect our marriage?
- The Messy Middle: How to know if you are pre- or post-griever (and why it matters)
Don’t forget to check out episode 001 if you missed it!